As Life Members of the OGA, alumni benefit from:
- access to a global network of ‘Old Girtonians’, creating opportunities for professional development, mentoring and employment
- lifelong connections to fellow alumni
- an exciting calendar of events
- ongoing relationships with Girton staff and students
- staying informed about the latest school developments, key events and other milestones
- learning about past students’ experiences and achievements
How to become an OGA member
If you haven’t already taken up a Life Membership (this usually occurs towards the end of Year Twelve), all former students and staff of Girton are eligible to join the OGA.
To apply to become an OGA member, simply download, complete and return the OGA Membership Application Form or phone the Alumni Manager on (03) 5441 3114 or email email@example.com.